July 20th, 2017
Most conversations around medical billing are focused on collecting payments from insurance companies with little focus on collecting payments from patients. If you are wondering if your practice has spent enough time focusing on collecting patient balances, here are five (5) questions you should consider:
- Is Eligibility Verification run for every patient seen in my practice?
- Does my practice have access to co-pay, self-pay, and outstanding balance information at the point of check-in?
- Can my practice easily collect payments through our software’s check-in application?
- Are statements automatically generated with each update to a patient’s balance?
- Are my patients receiving clear statements with specific instructions on how to make a payment?
If you are not confidently answering “yes” to each question listed above, you may want to consider other software options for your practice. RxNT’s software solution not only allows you to answer “yes” to all of the questions above, but also automates this critical functionality saving your team time as you improve your patient collection strategy.
At RxNT, we’d love to help you automate your patient collection workflow! Give us a call at 1-800-948-7968 Option 3 and we can show you the automation in action.