August 25th, 2015
ANNAPOLIS, MD – RxNT, an innovative software solutions provider for the healthcare industry announced today the launch of their ICD-10 compliant, cloud-based Practice Management solution. The release of RxNT|PM v.2 provides physicians and medical billing companies a flexible platform to meet the federal mandate for the ICD-10 transition by October 1, 2015.
RxNT’s Practice Management solution boasts a powerful medical billing tool which uses the fastest and most reliable data structures and programming languages in the industry, allowing physicians and medical billing companies to not only meet the ICD-10 federal mandate but also to gain control of revenue management, billing, and collections.
Several of the features that can be found in the powerful medical billing tool include:
- Intuitive dashboard design featuring important practice reports
- Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA)
- Electronic claims submission and code scrubbing
- Task manager ensuring accountability and efficiency
RxNT|PM streamlines workflow with a tightly integrated medical scheduler which includes a downloadable mobile application for seamless patient check-in and checkout for both office staff and patients.
The following features can be found in the integrated scheduler:
- Appointment maintenance for the entire office, including staff, nurses, and physicians
- Multiple location and resource scheduling
- Comprehensive reporting module allows practices to track patient appointments, material resources, and canceled, edited, and rescheduled appointments
- Collect and update patient demographics over the phone or at check-in
The launch of RxNT|PM v.2 follows RxNT’s recent launch of the RxNT Android Application.
Networking Technology, Inc. dba RxNT, based in Annapolis, MD, develops innovative software solutions for ambulatory practices. RxNT’s latest flagship product, RxNT|PM, is a practice management solution that enables physician practices better control over their revenue management, billing and collections, as well as patient appointments, check-in and check-out.